For
the fifth IT devices, it was the first mobile phone. Several years ago, I have
used a Nokia 3310. I think that everyone knows about this mobile phone because
ten years ago this mobile phone was very popular for Thailand people. Most of
the people used Nokia 3310 included me because Nokia 3310 it was very durable
and the useful-life of Nokia 3310 was very long. Most importantly, when you
dropped on your hand then the parts of Nokia 3310 was separated but you can put
all parts of Nokia 3310 together and you
can use it again. I think that it was very good advantages of Nokia 3310 that
other mobile phones could not have like this. I used a Nokia 3310 around 3 – 4
years just only called to both my family and my friends. It could not do
something else.

I think this mobile phone was very popular in the past. The first mobile phone of many people might be Nokia3310.
ตอบลบI heard that this mobile is really tough. Nowadays mobile phone are so fragile, if you drop it then say good bye to it! LOL
ตอบลบI agree with Miss Ploy that is tough. I think it is very durable because my friend tested it by throwing to the floor, back cover, battery bounce off but when put them together, it can turn on and nothing happen.
ตอบลบI believe that everyone have been used Nokia 3310 lol. It is the strongest mobile ever.
ตอบลบAn Ancient One !
ตอบลบIn the past, 3310 is the mobile phone that expensive one ^.^
ตอบลบNokia 3310 was my first mobile phone too + +
ตอบลบThe blog and article is excellent and valuable informative as well.
ตอบลบEcommerce Web Designing Company Joomla Web Development Company Magento Web Design Company