For
the third IT devices, I have an ADSL MODEM Huawei SmartAX MT880. Several years
ago, when I want to access internet. I went to the internet café about 3 – 4
hours and I need to pay for a motorcycle as well. I think that it makes me
waste my money in the pocket. For that reason, I have made a decision to use an
ADSL modem for the TRUE Corporation and I need to pay for it every month 700
Baht approximately. If we think about the quality of this modem, I think that
it is quite good because the signal will directly send to my computer. So, I
can access to the internet very fast because it is unnecessary to share the
internet with someone else like the WIFI router. However, the obstacle of the ADSL
MODEM Huawei SmartAX MT880 is easily to disconnect when someone touch the line.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น