For the first IT devices that I love
it, it was the notebook. I have a Samsung Notebook SERIES 300E. Actually, I got
this notebook because I think that I am lucky. In that day, I was at Assumption
University ( Huamark Campus ). I was working for the homework and I remember
that I was still doing the Mobile Application homework. Then, my mom called to
me and I accept her call and my mom said to me that “Do you want to buy a new
notebook or mobile phone?” because I need both notebook and mobile phone. For the
notebook, it could use for the normal working such as generate presentation or
playing game online and so on. On the contrary, the mobile phone I need it
because I want to use mobile phone to execute the program that I generate for
mobile application class but Dr.Anan said that I could use a notebook to run
it. For that reason, I think that I choose notebook. Then, I went to The Mall
Bangkapi to meet my mom and select the notebook. In my mind, I was so happy at
that time for a new notebook because I am studying the Business Information
Systems (BIS). I think that if I select a notebook it could make my life easier
such as coding or projects. The price for Samsung Notebook SERIES 300E is
24,000 Baht approximately. The processor for my notebook is Intel® Core™
i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50 GHz and the RAM is 4.00 GM. I think that it is too fast for
working and playing games online as well. My notebook could play all Game
onlines smoothly but the problem when I was playing Game online for long time
the temperature of notebook is quite high Nevertheless, I think that I will add more RAM
to be 8 GB because it has another slots for adding RAM. Anyway, I love this
notebook so much I make a cleaning everyday on the monitor.

I have been used Nokia too. It was very strong and I still use it be a secondary phone :)
ตอบลบI can see how much you love it from how you always wrap it up in the soft foamy thing. hehehe
ตอบลบ