วันเสาร์ที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555







For the fourth IT devices, I have two the wireless modems. Both modems I got from TRUE Corporation because normally I used the ADSL MODEM Huawei SmartAX MT880 and I did not want to play the games on the Personal Computer because I would like to watch the television and playing the internet simultaneously. For the first wireless modem, it has one port for connection. I must use the oldest personal computer that my mom bough it many years ago but that computer could not play the games or access to internet for a long time because the personal computer would get a problem about the Temperature Over heat. So,I just change to use a notebook instead of personal computer. Nevertheless, the main obstacles of the wireless modem that I face was low speed when the outside has occurred the storm or heavy raining. I must always call to technical in order to fix those problems because my family and I need to use the internet everyday for working or checking e-mail. Moreover, the speed of the internet at my home was 10 MB. It just a normal speed for all internet service provider in the recent time such as TRUE , 3BB ,  TOT and so on

1 ความคิดเห็น: